Activities That Brighten Your Loved One’s Day
There may be one important reason you’re asking, “Where is assisted living in my area?”—your Mom or Dad has little social engagement. At The Ashford of Mt. Washington, we help your parent experience the benefits of social interaction in a variety of ways. Here’s how we holistically meet your loved one’s needs…
- Regular outings. Each week, your parent can hop aboard our handicap-accessible bus to travel into the community for visiting a restaurant, shopping, or another activity.
- Creative dining events. Our community holds creative dining events to engage your loved one and help him or her enjoy fun experiences.
- Multiple activity types. Whether your loved one enjoys a weekly Bingo game or prefers more hands-on activities, we’ll offer a variety of social outlets.
- Religious programs. Local religious groups regularly visit The Ashford of Mt. Washington.
- Intergenerational activities. If your parent is young at heart, he or she can enjoy events that involve younger generations.
- Exercise programs. We provide exercise activities to help your loved one maintain mobility and keep healthy.