One way we transform your loved one’s experience is through social engagement. At The Ashford on Broad, our assisted living care is full of activities that address your parent’s social, emotional, and physical needs.
- Weekly outings. Traveling with friends on our handicap-accessible bus, your loved one can enjoy weekly outings to nearby restaurants or stores.
- Themed dining events. Festive dining events brighten your parent’s day and create fun memories.
- A variety of activities. From hands-on crafts to lively games, we ensure there’s a mix of activities at our community.
- Religious programs. At The Ashford on Broad, we regularly include religious groups on our calendar.
- Intergenerational programing. Watch your family member enjoy the company of younger generations.
- Exercise programs. Our exercise programs give your loved one many opportunities to stay active.